We operate Monday to Sunday in the great southern region and have a great reputation for serving excellent specialty coffee.
Our business is built up of people who love what they do and enjoy doing it with style and grace.
For us this is fundamental to creating a healthy work environment, where everyone is supported and able to work at their best especially in a high volume environment.
The business is owned by Nataley & Andrew NORTON.
Nataley has worked in the sales and customer service industries for over 30 years and has developed a strong understanding of customers needs over this time. Having owned and operated her own businesses and more recently spending time in Finance Brokering. Nataley is focused on providing a high level of service in order to meet customer expectations in sourcing coffee & catering in a professional and timely manner.
Licence & Other Qualification:
- Enterprise Mobile Business Insurance
- Certificate III in Hospitality; Barista – Prepare & Serve Espresso Coffee (SITHFAB 204) & Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety.
- Certificate of Registration of a Food Business (Food Act 2008), section 110 (06)
- Environmental Health Australia (EHA) 23 Assessments Completed
- Level II Ambulance Officer (Dormant)
- Diploma in Finance Brokering, Real Estate & Sales & Marketing
- Cert IV in Assessment & Workplace Training; Beauty Therapy / Make-up Artistry / Nail Technician.